Shorts – boxer 2, black
Round Rivers SHORTS – BOXER is an upcycled classic shaped swim shorts in the length of a boxer short. It features two side pockets and an additional back pocket. The inner pants is the opposite of what we all know - it is not scratchy - it is super soft and feels extremely comfortable on your skin. The fabric we have designed for the outer part is strong and fast drying. There is no necessity to change shorts - just grab your shirt and go straight for dinner.
Model is 190cm and wears a size S.
- consists of 4 PET-bottles we selected from the Zurich river Limmat
- made from 100% upcycled polyester
- sourced and produced within 140km of Zurich
- produced fair, ethically and with family owned manufacturers
- has a CO2-positive footprint of 5KG
- Swiss raw material
- manufactured in Switzerland & Northern Italy
Our production chain is 100% transparent – from the raw material to the finished product. Did you know it is common to start with production step no. 6? Round Rivers is 5 steps ahead.
1. Sourcing the PET-bottles – Zurich, Switzerland
2. Sorting by color – Zurich, Switzerland
3. Shredding into plastic flakes – Thurgau, Switzerland
4. Processing into yarn – Ticino, Switzerland
5. Knitting yarn into textile – Varese, Northern Italy
6. Tailoring swimwear – Varese, Northern Italy
Machine wash 30 degrees, dry in shade.
DO NOT: tumble dry, iron or bleach.