TOP – bandeau, black
Round Rivers TOP – BANDEAU is a minimalistic shaped top - abstract & classy. The straps are super elastic. They can be worn over the shoulders, around the neck or be removed to make it more simple and to get perfectly tanned. A double-layered fabric hides the seams and thus offers highest wearing comfort. It comes with a little bag to protect your outfit perfectly during the way to the water.
Model is 169cm (Bust/Waist/Hips: 85/68/92) and wears size S.
- consists of 2 PET-bottles we selected from the Zurich river Limmat
- made from 100% upcycled polyester
- sourced and produced within 140km of Zurich
- produced fair, ethically and with family owned manufacturers
- has a CO2-positive footprint of 5KG
- Swiss raw material
- manufactured in Switzerland & Northern Italy
74% upcycled Polyester
Our production chain is 100% transparent – from the raw material to the finished product. Did you know it is common to start with production step no. 6? Round Rivers is 5 steps ahead.
1. Sourcing the PET-bottles – Zurich, Switzerland
2. Sorting by color – Zurich, Switzerland
3. Shredding into plastic flakes – Thurgau, Switzerland
4. Processing into yarn – Ticino, Switzerland
5. Knitting yarn into textile – Varese, Northern Italy
6. Tailoring swimwear – Varese, Northern Italy
Cold hand wash with mild soap, dry in shade, sit or lay on a towel, carry it in the attached bag.
DO NOT: tumble dry, dry clean, iron or bleach.