Swimsuit – bandeau, blue
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, this cut is small. Please take one size larger.
Round Rivers SWIMSUIT – BANDEAU is a classic shaped one-piece swimsuit with removable straps for better tanning. Available in solid colors and in color gradients for a slightly more fashionable expression. A double-layered fabric hides the seams and thus offers highest wearing comfort and impresses with its shaping effect. It comes with a little bag to protect your outfit perfectly during the way to the water.
Model is 180cm (Bust/Waist/Hips: 92/82/100) and wears size L.
- consists of 4 PET-bottles we collected from the Zurich river Limmat
- made from 100% upcycled polyester
- sourced and produced within a radius of 140km
- produced fair, ethically and mainly with family owned manufacturers
- has a CO2-positive footprint
- Swiss raw material
- manufactured in Switzerland & Northern Italy
74% upcycled Polyester
Our production chain is 100% transparent – from the raw material to the finished product. Did you know it is common for fashion brands to start with production step no. 6? Round Rivers is 5 steps ahead.
1. Sourcing the PET-bottles – Zurich, Switzerland
2. Sorting by color – Zurich, Switzerland
3. Shredding into plastic flakes – Thurgau, Switzerland
4. Processing into yarn – Ticino, Switzerland
5. Knitting yarn into textile – Varese, Northern Italy
6. Tailoring swimwear – Varese, Northern Italy
Cold hand wash with mild soap, dry in shade, sit or lay on a towel, carry it in the attached bag.
DO NOT: tumble dry, dry clean, iron or bleach.